Madhumaasam

Enjoy your journey wid Me.. :)

2010 - A Bag full of Fathomless surprises

It was a weird feeling.. A feeling that constantly kept hitting hard on my head.. Actually I was going berserk.. After a series of shocking yet dramatic and emotive incidents, I was on a break.. A break after 2.8 yrs of mechanical, fun-filled internship.. I knew that the break was a risky one.. actually it wasn't a break.. I broke loose.. Quit ma internship, though my Boss was supportive all through.. the next day I landed in Hyderabad, still trying to float hard in the shock -wave that swept me offshore.. Christmas Eve it was.. Each day I went out and  met my dear friends - Uday, Prithu, Naveen, Sree, Sowmya, Vijay, Tinku . Chandu.. It was a different battle within me.. A smile on the outside.. I was enjoying. yet was missing something.. 2010 - New Yr Eve!! New Yr?? I never felt like that though!! I kept myself at home.. forcefully though.. for the first time in many years.. No Party.. No friends... Not many calls - Lines were jammed though !! New year passes away just like any other day.. and I was back in Chennai.. Though I missed my friends there, I was missing myself even more... 


Days were flying thick & fast.. It was on January the 16th, a day when things started taking a turn... A turn for the good.. every day was fun-filled.. Notable.. but I was still in my shell.. Was I afraid to got out and face the war or Was I waging a war within Myself?? I knew nothing.. I was spending my time with Her and playing games in FB!! that's it!! B'day was up.. No party.. No new dresses.. nothing... Not me!! I know.. From a person who had 5 parties to a person who din even bother to bathe!! Whoaaa.. hell of a change !! But the showering wishes I got on my B'day, for a change brought some positiveness in me.. I liked myself so much for the first time after those 3 mentally grueling months... It was getting better....


I started socializing again... Our family get together at the Park Sheraton was the starter.. then the Adventurous Kerala trip, where I had a fabulous time, though I missed her every moment I enjoyed over there.. A holiday of a week with ma Parentz and two loving Bro's plus missing a Friend. recharged me soo much... I was back at my Fun loving Best.. I was freaking out so much that I did not even bother to sit down and worry much about my surprising failure in an exam!! Actually I was pissed off as I had to read the same stuff again!! Movies, spending time with my loving mom, pulling my cousins legs, short trips, posing for pics.. And most important of all.. talking to my loved 1.. All this fun brought out the best in me and I took a decision .. A decision that's being implemented slowly.. A decision all of us are proud of.. Thanks to my friends ..Especially Narry and Shivu.. Without their support OUR FIRST STEP would not have been possible.. 


Another Holiday was on the cards.. Gulf of Mannar.. It was a fabulous trip.. I spent some lovely days with some loving people.. Islands, Fishes, Peace, Chicken, Love, Care and Sun Tann.. And a cute fight with Her.. If my trip was memorable, the 2 hrs I spent with her was an icing on the cake.. It felt so good.. To miss some1 and to be missed.. :) 


From what I was 2 months ago, to where I'm now.. I can see a sea of change in me.. My talking, my emotions, my path, my life and my confidence.. it's damm good and I'm enjoying every moment of it... A failure may strike me again, but I can bounce back more fiercely and with a bang!! 


Dad, Narry, Uday, Shiva, Divya, Rams, Vaathu and most important of all Mom & my Rakshashi.. Thanks a ton to yu guys.. for inducing confidence in me..

1 comments:

Hii , your blogs are really cool . Gr8 to have a friend lik Ajay . You can also check my blog ..itz
http://maverickvajra.blogspot.com

Nywayz keep Rockin...